Sunday, December 18, 2011

Han Sung Ju Sextape | About

Han Sung Ju Sextape , Profile | Former Miss Korea Han Sung Ju Sextape... Former newscaster... Married to some jae-bul dude at some point. Supposedly fostered a squeaky clean, wholesome image of herself in public.
Some dude put up a sex video of this woman.
This dude provided a copy of her passport.
This dude claims that this woman got two abortions and provided documentation from Hong Kong for this allegation.
This dude claims that this woman got a boob job. (Very nice boobs, by the way... And they do look fake.

Han Sung Ju Sextape

Anyway, I was reading an article regarding the scandal, the guy who allegedly leaked the video said in his blog, "The image you see of HSJ on TV is completely fabricated. She is the kind of person who believes the world revolves around herself."

And Hang Sung Joo's former boyfriend insisted, ""Don't be fooled by her exterior. She's even urinated on my laptop once. She is utterly selfish, arrogant and self-centered. After being in a relationship with her, I learned what a narcissistic, two-faced person she is. No one knows what she is capable of. She will aggressively retaliate against you, even if it means that she needs to break the law. Her suing me will not change the past. If I was only trying to defame her character to a certain extent, I wouldn't even have started all of this. If need be, I will gladly go to court. I'm just trying to tell my unfortunate personal story. Everything I'm saying is 100% true. How is that an invasion of privacy? I would like to reiterate the point that the female in the video is indeed TV personality, Han Sung Ju.